Fresh Minds Academy (www.freshminds.ca) is looking for experienced AP teachers to work online with students. This is a long-term partnership with an annual contract that can be renewed.
Description of the Position
- Instruct students in in AP courses very effectively and efficiently to assist them in making great academic success.
- Evaluate students' academic levels, be clear about the needs and create personalized learning strategies to help them succeed.
- Grade and correct homework assignments for students in a timely fashion.
- Provide a report card with the quiz result by each semester.
- Create an online learning atmosphere that is both enjoyable and supportive.
- Master degree and above. At least 3 years related AP teaching experience. Top universities are a plus.
- Dedicated to assisting students in achieving academic excellence and preparing for further education
- It is preferable if you have prior rich experience teaching high school , particularly the related contests
- Responsible, professional, dynamic, articulate, patient, dependable, and enjoyable
- Ability to foster a positive and encouraging online learning environment
- Appreciate working with small groups of students
Part-time and contract jobs are available.
Mondays through Fridays afternoons
Considerations for COVID-19:
This is a completely online teachingrole that will be conducted via video conference and Zoom
Location of Work:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
If you're interested in one of our open positions, please start by applying here and attaching your resume.